Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Little Leaguer's

I'm sitting at Aidan's Tball practice and thinking its been about 6 mos. since my last post. I have a few minutes and thought I'd do a quick post. Todd is doing some assistant coaching on Ashleigh's softball team this year. He is with her at this moment at a game. I wish I could clone myself and be in 2 places at the same time. Aidan's team this year is the Trojans. Ashleigh's team is the Wildcats...next level will be the Majors for her. Opening ceremonies were rained out again this year....kids were bummed about missing that. Games are in full swing and the kids are really enjoying themselves!!! The following pics are their league photos.

2 comments:

  1. Love those kiddos! They are both looking so grown up! Seamus and Grace are on separate teams this year, so I definitely understand about wanting to clone yourself! Here's to a great season!!

    ReplyDelete