Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our local pumpkin patch

This blogging app works well for me right now. The 2 faults I don't like about the app is you can't comment next to each photo and you can't crop the photo. Oh, well! I've been super busy since returning to work and blogging on the go is very nice.

With regional having been this past month with our chapter hosting it, amongst other parties, sports, etc it only left us time to go to our local pumpkin patch. The kids had a great time! It turned out to be a 90 degree day that day.

So without further ado, here is about 10 thousand words from that day. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool "hay pyramid"! That looks like so much fun to climb! Love the pics of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that pyramid made from hay is amazing! I know where my son would have spent the day! Awesome pictures, looks like you all had a great time - can't believe it was 90!

    ReplyDelete